DOCUMENTARY 20 MINUTES
I'd rather be a murderer
Mr Schulze has a problem: he can’t leave his flat. Apparently he is afraid of people who are nosy and will figure out where he has spent his last 10 years. Mr. Schulze was locked up in a psychiatric clinic. A sexual offender now at large and declared healthy searches uselessly his way back to society. Unsuccessful and dispirited he withdraws from public life. His psychologist tries to prevent him from giving up, but Mr Schulze is tired.
- Director: Jakob Schmidt
- Editor: Susanne Ocklitz
- Production: Hochschule für Film und Fernsehen "Konrad Wolf"
- In competition
- 2010 Kassel Dokfest
- 2011 Visions du Réel
- 2011 FEST - Int. Film Festival
- 2011 Flensburger Kurzfilmtage
- 2013 Zagreb Dox - Int. Film Festival
- 2013 Bamberger Kurzfilmtage
- 2013 Rencontres Audiovisuelles - Lille